Maintaining a clean, well-stocked restroom is essential for any business. Customer satisfaction and brand reputation are all at risk. However, managing restroom supplies can be a challenging task that often leads to common issues such as running out of supplies, inconsistent quality and time constraints. To avoid these problems and help ensure a positive experience for employees and customers, partnering with a professional restroom supplies provider can make all the difference. Aramark Uniform Services can provide solutions for:
1. Streamlined Inventory Management. One of the most common issues owners and managers face is running out of essential supplies like toilet paper, commercial paper towels, soap and hand sanitizer. To address this problem, a supplies provider conducts regular assessments to determine the usage patterns and needs of your business. By closely monitoring supply levels during our weekly on-site visits, we replenish products that are getting low so you don’t run out of the essentials, which helps prevent inconvenience and frustration for bathroom users.
2. Cost and Time Savings. Managing commercial restroom supplies can be a time-consuming task, diverting your focus from core activities. However, by partnering with an experienced supplier, you can free up valuable time and resources. In fact, 62% of our customers we surveyed agree that Aramark’s restroom supplies give them time back in their day1. Our team has a track record of efficiently managing restroom supplies for our customers, helping to ensure you have a consistent and reliable supply chain. By outsourcing this responsibility, you can streamline your operations and dedicate more time to revenue-generating activities. We recently talked with individuals who manage their own restroom supplies, and they said they could use that time for a variety of other business duties (see chart below). Also, by avoiding supply issues such as overstocking or shortages, you can minimize waste and reduce unplanned expenses and trips to the big-box store. You can take advantage of our service and products for a flat, weekly cost.
3. High-Quality Products. Inconsistent supply quality is another challenge that owners and managers often encounter. Low-quality supplies can lead to dissatisfaction and a negative impression of your business. However, by working with Aramark Uniform Services, you have access to high-quality restroom supplies. From commercial paper towels with touch-free dispensers to Purell® Healthy Soap automatic soap dispensers and Purell® hand sanitizer, these products are designed to meet your needs and deliver a positive bathroom experience.
4. Customized Solutions. Every business has unique restroom supply requirements based on foot traffic, industry and number of stalls. As an industry-leader in workplace supplies, we understand this and offer products and services tailored to your business. For example, in addition to the essentials, we have specific products to help with restroom air care and floor care. At Aramark Uniform Services, we can work with you to create a supply solution that aligns with your business goals and enhances the overall experience for customers, guests and employees.
5. Compliance with Regulations. Maintaining a sanitary restroom environment is not just essential for customer satisfaction but also for complying with regulations. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires that restrooms be maintained in a sanitary condition. By outsourcing your supply needs, you can have peace of mind that your restrooms will be stocked with automatic soap dispensers, hand sanitizer and paper towels to promote healthy hand hygiene and mitigate the spread of germs.
Stocked and Ready for Use
Proper supply management is crucial for maintaining a clean and inviting restroom environment for customers and employees. By partnering with a knowledgeable supplies provider, you can avoid common supply issues and improve the overall bathroom environment. Regular assessment and restocking, high-quality products and cost savings are some of the benefits that come with working with an outsourced supplier. Remember, a well-maintained restroom not only reflects positively on your business but also contributes to employee satisfaction and customer loyalty.
Talk to us today to take the step toward hassle-free restroom supply management.
1Survey conducted by Big Village, funded by Aramark, 2022. Based on qualified respondents who work outside the home in a place of business.